Thursday, December 30, 2010

Nearly 25 weeks!

I feel like facebook is just really stealing this thunder here because I don't update based on the assumption everyone reads there... But I am going to try to update once a week here with a belly picture and that weeks information!

Vitals: 
Baby Heartbeat: Usually around 150
My weight gain so far 14.5 pounds
Uterus is measuring right on for my gestation.

I was planning on telling them I was declining the glucose test but stupidly let them chance my mind. I failed the 1 hour and had to endure the 4 sticks of the three hour but thankfully passed all four draws and I am glad to have that done with!

I am filling out paperwork now for a Doula here in town. I want to have that extra support in that moment!

I have been getting regular adjustments at the chiropractor and also massage which will hopefully keep any swelling at bay!

I am looking forward to giving birth in such a warm enviroment!

No comments:

Post a Comment